Tuesday, October 21, 2014

August

In August we...


Were still in MT.  Bret and I have a good system going for the boy's haircuts. He does the sides with the clippers and I do the tops with scissors.  I think we do a pretty good job.

We got to get some honey from my parents hives.  The kids thought it was pretty cool. 








We had a few calves here and there growing up.  My parents had some when we visited.  My kids thought it was so fun feeding them.

When we got back to Indiana we went fishing.


Kade's fish!

Landon's fish!  (they were all pretty small fish in that spot.)

Brotherly love

We went to a park with a stream one day and Bret found a crawdad.

It started to downpour while we were there.  The park close by that has steep slides to begin with and Kade and Bret went on them while it was raining and they just shot out of them and skidded to a stop.  It was so funny.  We got a video of it, but I never have luck with videos on this site.

Ridge learned the right way to pray


And draw

2 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

I like the month by month updates, that's the way to do it! I totally thought it was Asher in that picture where Landon has his arm around Ridge! Looks like you guys have been having fun, Ridge is too cute praying like that. Maybe we'll have to try the boys' haircuts the same way.

Jinny and Mick said...

I remember feeding the calves at your house! In tutus! I'm so glad we got to grow up close to our cousins, It's fun to see all our kids do what we did with their cousins!