Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mar-Mar and Wade

 My sister Maren got married to Wade mid-september and Bret and I were able to go.  We left our kids with my sister in law and her family near Indianapolis, which was so nice.

Maren and Wade were sealed for time and all eternity in the Rexburg ID temple.  Bret is really busy this semester so he stayed for their sealing and then flew back the next day.  I stayed for the reception in MT and went back Sunday.  I am so glad that I could go.  It was wonderful. 


The Happy Couple
 
 
My family minus Levi and our kids.
 
 
The sisters and sister-in-laws
 
 
My immediate family minus Levi on his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in PA. 

 
 
A little veiw of the reception.  It was pretty decked out. My mom had a lot of fun I think. 
I'm so happy for Maren and Wade and so grateful they have each other.  I'm so thankful for family and our Heavenly Father's wonderful plan of happiness for us.   Being there at their wedding made me think about my testimony of the gospel and how thankful I am for it.  I also was reminded of how much I love my own kids and husband.  Sometimes I take them for granted or I get tired of their behaviors or just the trials of day to day life.  But reminders like these help me to put life into perspective and remember my love for those around me.

2 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

I agree! I'm glad you got a pic of the reception, I never did. It looks so good! And Kason says to tell Kade Happy Birthday...a little late.

Jinny and Mick said...

It's times like these I wish we lived closer! I'm sure it was so nice to be there, I love to see all the pictures of everyone!