Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot

It snowed here a little while ago and Kade got really excited about it and got all bundled up. He had a blast, Maggie didn't last that long, but had fun too. It's weird even now, it's snowing lightly and our grass is STILL green! Green grass in December.


This photo is funny to me, she stuffed her mouth full of food.


My mom gave me Maggie's snow suit. Does it look like its from the 80's? It is, either or both Maren and I wore it when we were young.





So we did a home photo Christmas shoot...I thought they turned out pretty good!

Silly






She loves her "babies"






This is our weird boy. We tell him to smile and he does this:




I really like Kade in this one






Maggie was having trouble holding hands

And our favorites...
Bret used a little bit of his awesome editing skills to move Kade closer to Maggie and blur the background and get rid of some shadows. He is going to make one for me that has a slight snowflake background to it.

Bret did this one for me also, I can't decide if I like it in color or this better

6 comments:

Ward Family said...

Super cute you guys are really creative! I love see how much the kids are changing! Hope you enjoy the green, I would love to see some right about now!!

Burnhams said...

Love the pics! the kids are so cute!

Sarah said...

Good job with the photos. They are so cute! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Cute pictures! They look very cute in their outfits. I think Kade is looking more and more like you. Oh, and I actually think I like the color picture better this time.

Meikjn said...

the last one is my favorite.

Swensen Family said...

Oh man!! They are both super cute but Maggie is sure growing into such a cute little doll! Oh we sure do miss you guys during this time of year! It is kinda hard to see how fast they are growning up because I want to know them even better and spend time with all our kids together! Love you guys and have a very Merry Christmas, we'll be thinking of you all!