Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time Out For A Post!

One word warning- LONG

Wow, I have not blogged for such a long time! And honestly, I don't know if I ever would if I didn't push myself to do it now. There is just so much it's too overwhelming to me. Ever since we left Missoula, it has been pretty busy. After Bret Graduated we did all the fun things that we had been dying to do but couldn't because he was so busy. It was a lot of fun. Here's a few photo's of that:
Went to the Carousel
Went to the spray park a few times
Fed Maggie to the big cow on the road to my parents that Bret has always wanted to stop at.
Took some good naps. I peeked in on her and this is how I found her asleep. Who knows how she wedged her foot in there!
Hiked 'M' Mountain...well, we didn't exactly make it to the top with our 2 tired kids.
Went swimming
Kade went down this slide oooh, about a million times. He had the look of pure joy on his face.
And went to my dad's family cabin!
The cabin is near Georgetown Lake
Yummy toasted marshmallows!!

Then we came home to my brother Levi's graduation:

After that we went back to Missoula and loaded up our stuff and moved to Fairfield.
We got to spend a little time with Aunt Mar-Mar while here. Kade loved that. She is so good with kids.


Then we went to My in-laws and stayed there for almost a week. Bret's 3 sister's Carrie and Teresa and their families, and Shelly all came too. Bret's parent's had some fun things planned for us to do so we had A LOT of fun.
We went on a river bike trail and had a picnic
Cousins! Katie loved Kade-she was his self designated friend/guardian. He LOVED the attention and loved all the little kids to play with!
Maggie got her fair share of attention too!
Went on the canoe
And a hot spring!

MAGGIE TURNED 1!!!! I cannot believe it! That year just flew by and I am sad-but I felt like I enjoyed it pretty well, so that is good. She is such a good little girl and has such a fun personality. It's funny how different your own kids can be. I love them both. Maggie has a more outgoing personality and is not afraid to go to strangers usually. She never went through a stranger anxiety stage. She-like Kade-is a jabber mouth. Although her tone is more bossy...hmmm (: Maggie is a go girl, she does NOT like being left behind! I could go on, but I will just say that she is such a joy in her families lives and we love her so much! She got spoiled and had one party at G&G Linfords and one at G&G Swensens.
Oooh, Kade was DYING TO OPEN HER PRESENTS!!
This was SO cute-her Bertolio cousins made her a birthday sign!

When we got back to Fairfield Bret, Kade, My dad and 2 brothers all took of camping for the father/son outing. Me and my mom were jealous!

Now we are back in Fairfield and preparing for some more fun before we move to Indiana-only a little less than 6 weeks!


Fairfield


Kade the Cute Cowboy

Riding on the tractor with Grandpa

Having fun in the hammock



That's all...finally!

15 comments:

Romney Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun!! Kade and Maggie sure a cute!!

Burnhams said...

I'm glad you finally posted! Happy Birthday Maggie! That pic of her asleep was HILARIOUS! I wonder how she got her foot back out. My kids can never get them back out. Looks like you all are having fun, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your time there. We miss you! Your apartment is STILL vacant, It's like a gaping hole over there. And I heard rumored that the Tabo's are moving back in december?

Swensen Family said...

Wow, is it really just 6 weeks till the big move! You are really gonna be missed! Your kids are both so cute. Happy late b-day to Maggie ALREADY, time flies by so fast! We are looking forward to spending some time with you guys soon...I'm sure we will all have a great time (including the little cousins). Good to hear from you again, but it looks like you have been too busy having fun, and spending some much needed time with Bret! See you soon!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Wow you guys have been busy, how fun and exciting. I bet your anxious about the move but it'll come soon glad you get a summer to spend with family. Have fun.

Sarah said...

OH my goodness. I am so happy it's summer just looking at your pics. Looks like you guys are having so much fun. Happy bday Maggie and I just have to say how fun it is to see how your baby naps. It's too hilarious.

Courtney said...

Those pictures are awesome! You guys HAVE been busy. Nice! Are you excited about moving? Do you know anyone there? And I can't believe your little brother Levi is so big!!! Holy cow, he was like 8 when I remember him.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

You guys have been doing lots of fun things! All the pools look really fun. I can't believe Maggie is 1 either! She is SO cute! We are really excited to see you guys soon too. It will be fun and I'm sure the boy cousins will have fun together too.

Matt and Shannon said...

Holy smokes that is a lot! You are a beautiful family. Hope you can take a nap too somewhere in all the craziness :)

Luke and Lacee said...

Wow! You guys have been busy!! So nice that you have some time off to spend with your families before your big move.
We are coming to Fairfield this weekend, the boys are going to be blessed there this coming Sunday. So hopefully we will get a few moments to chat.
I love the pic of Maggie napping, priceless! Poor little foot!!

Liz said...

Every year when heading up to Swan Lake for Lane's family reunion we stop at that gas station with the cow! Looks like you guys have been having a whole lot of fun!

Scranners said...

I love the picture of Maggie with her leg wedged in her crib. She and Kade are such cuties!

Jenny said...

Wow. You've been busy! By the way, your children are so adorable and little Maggie is so pretty!
Oh, and you won the giveaway in case you hadn't seen :)

Ashley Wray said...

So fun! Thanks for catching us up! I've been in a blogging blah for awhile too. Looks like you've been busy, love all the pctures of your adorable family. Good luck with your big move in a few weeks!

Jinny and Mick said...

Looks like you've been busy! I have a hard time making myself post anything, too. I don't know why it's just a struggle to do it now. We'll see you guys in a few weeks!

Jenny said...

You should receive your package in the mail very soon! Enjoy!