Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Photos

This year we went to Council, Idaho to Bret's parent's house. Christmas was so fun and Kade loved all the attention he received from his aunts. He and Maggie also got to meet their Aunt Shelly and their Cousin Sydney! We all had a great time! This is just photos of Christmas and New Years Celebrations, so I have some more pics to post later.



Heidi gave all the girls flowers for their hair! Maggie looks so cute! Aunt Tia looks cute too with her new flower.





Bret Shoveling the sidewalk. There is SO much snow in Council!



Kade loved to sled!



Council is very pretty. It's tucked away in the middle of Mountains.



Bret and I went snow-shoeing




Our New Year's Baby!




Playing Games! I liked this pic of their matching sweaters




Kade getting silly string shot at him...haha




This is what happens when there are a bunch of girls together-tons of pictures! Bret was too outnumbered to do anything about it! He did draw some good faces for Kade on all of the balloons!

12 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Looks like you had a blast! I've never heard of Council, but it is beautiful! Is Maggie seriously sitting up already? She is too cute, we sledded and played in the snow a ton too!

Ashley Wray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

I was wondering where Bret's parents had moved to! Council is sooo pretty! I'm sure there was tons of snow. We used to drive through there every summer, and some winters. Man, I miss Idaho!!! Anyway, looks like you had lots of fun! And glad you made it back to Montana safely!!

adorable pearsons said...

HOw fun! you look so cute, all of your family does! Any my- it sure looks like you had a par-tay! cute pics!

Sarah said...

I love your pics. The flowers are so cute. They are my favorite! I love your new year's baby. What a cute idea. Looks like you had a ton of fun. So happy for ya.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Cute pictures. It was so good to see you guys.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

I am glad to see you had a good Chrismtas and a Happy New Year. Poor Bret surrounded by girls!

Congrats on the new teaching job. That is great.

Jenny said...

:) It looks like you all had so much fun! And wow! Council is gorgeous in the mountains with all of that snow!

Romney Family said...

how fun!! It looks like a beautiful place!! I love the pics of Maggie on New Years!! So cute!! Glad you had a great time!!

Summer said...

I love maggie's new year picture! It looks like you guys had so much fun...I love little mountain towns that look so pretty in the winter!

Melissa said...

First of all...that pic with Maggie and the bow is darling.

And I agree with everyone else. Council is gorgeous. I am such a sucker for a pretty sky. You've got tons of cute pictures. I'm glad you had a festive holiday. Keep me updated on what happens with Bret's schooling in the future.

Jinny and Mick said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Council looks gorgeous!!