Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spanish Speaker and Superwoman

KADE
Kade is a funny boy. He loves it when Bret reads to him in Spanish. We have a few Spanish books and Kade calls them all the same thing. He says "meeko-meeko." "Dad, read meeko-meeko peas?"(oh and he says it really fast) He's heard Spanish in a few other things and he shouts out meeko-meeko! I don't know how he decided that was the name for Spanish! We think he is a funny boy.

MAGGIE
Maggie likes to roll from her belly to her back. She doesn't like being on her belly but she likes to roll there. It's hard to roll back. I look at her on her belly and wonder if she thinks she is superwoman from the way she holds her hands and legs out and up.

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

My kids love to hear Spanish from Brandon and frome their aunt and uncles and grandparents. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving in Fairfield. How fun with the 4-wheeler. Owen would be in heaven!!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

How fun!!! I love kids! I just love watching what they do everyday and look forward to years of new things.

Jinny and Mick said...

Kade is so funny, and so sweet! We were buddies during nursery, he wanted to sit on my lap most of the time and I finally got him talking. And Maggie is so sweet, she got me even more baby hungry I think! It was good to see you and your fam, I hope you guys have a good Christmas.