Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Photos!

Our friend in our ward here does photography and is also taking Spanish. Bret is tutoring him for free and he came and took family pics of us! I was SO happy about the swap. The pictures turned out great too. He took around 200 photos and burned a cd with them all on it. Kade was also fairly comfortable with him so he got some good ones in too. We couldn't have gotten such great photos (and selection of photos), I believe, if we had gone to Walmart and done it, so I was thrilled. Since there are so many good ones to choose from, I think I might go overboard on how many I post. Ohwell! I like to look at my kids!








I actually really liked this family one, but if we print it in a bigger size, the kids are a bit blurry

The picture taking was put on hold due to this little girl...


Our friend made a funny face, but the affect it had on Kade was not what he expected....

Getting sick of all the pictures....


I LOVE this one








All done!

14 comments:

Darcy said...

I love them what cuties!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

They are REALLY cute! Your hair looks so pretty! And Kade looks so grown up! It looks like he is getting a little more hair! :) I really like the one of him in the suit. And Maggie doesn't even look like the same baby. The one where Kade has his arm around her is one of the ones I like the best. What a deal you got!

Ashley Wray said...

So cute, I love it when you can swap for things like that! You're hair does look adorable all curly!

Swensen Family said...

What a deal...So many good ones to choose from and you all look great!! Megan you look like a babe, I think you took really good pictures. We look forward to seeing you soon, keep us posted on the actual date, we will take you anytime.

adorable pearsons said...

I love them all! THey turned out so great...and would make awesome Christmas presents :)! You are so beautiful!

Liz said...

What cute pictures! I love pictures that show kids' personalities, instead of just the smile. So have you decided which ones your printing?

Sarah said...

Nice pics! And I totally love the candids. Those are to die for.

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

really adorable, what a great trade. Kade was funny in some of those, what cute kids and I can't believe how big your little girl is...well I can't believe how big mine is either. Nice family pics!!!

Jinny and Mick said...

Meg, they turned out so cute! Your kids are so stinking adorable. We got the same kind of deal with ours, too-it was a girl in our ward who wanted some pics for her portfolio.

Summer said...

I love Kade's not impressed face. That's the face I always want to make but have to hold back. (:

Romney Family said...

Your pics turned out great!! What a great swap because pics can be so expensive!!

Jenny said...

I love all of the pics! Your kids are so adorable!

Luke and Lacee said...

Super cute pictures! ~Lacee

Megs said...

Your family pictures turned out beautiful!! It's such a process to get the kids all dressed and sitting still to smile, they did a great job, they look adorable!! Have a Merry Christmas!!