Friday, November 7, 2008

One Word

This is a tag from Jess, each answer is supposed to be only one word...

1. Where is your cell phone? chair
2. Where is your significant other? school
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Fairfield
5. Your father? Great Falls
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? Jessie (Romney-I don't know why, but you were in my dream!)
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? front
10. Your hobby? lots...
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Home!
13. Where were you last night? survivor
14. What you're not? superwoman
15. One of your wish list items? BOSCH! (long shot)
16. Where you grew up? Fairfield
17. The last thing you did? shower
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? beta
21. Your computer? blogging
22. Your mood? TIRED
23. Missing someone? hubby/fam
24. Your car? minivan :)
25. Something you're not wearing? makeup! haha
26. Favorite store? Target (me too Jess!)
27. Your summer? Maggie
28. Love someone? Bret
29. Favorite color? green?
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? days (ago)
I tag: Lindsey, Summer, Katie, Jessie-it only makes sense since I dreamed about you!

5 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Fun post, I will do it soon! I wish for a Bosch too, though you probably would be better with it than I would. Still, for rolls and stuff... So I was at Survivor last night too! I thought it was good, but I didn't like who they voted out and I do not like Crystal!!

Swensen Family said...

Just finished mine!!! That was fun. I want a Bosch too!! I also want a Kitchen Aid, not sure when but it sure would be nice to have one...wish they were cheaper! The twists on Survivor were fun, I so look forward to Thursday nights!

Summer said...

Fun post! Thanks for the tag. (:

Romney Family said...

that is too funny that you dreamed about me. I have been busy with family in town this past week but I will do the tag soon!!

Romney Family said...

Megan~ the recipe will make 2 loaves. I commented on my food blog but thought I would let you know here also!!!