Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dress up much?

Friday, when we were getting ready to go see Tia Troy perform (which by the way-she was awesome! She sings, plays the guitar and writes songs, very talented) I went into my room to change out of my t-shirt I had been wearing all day. Then Bret helped Kade bless the food and in the middle of the prayer Kade thought it was necessary to point out that I had changed my shirt. He said "Cute Mama," pointing at my shirt. I had to ask myself, hmm is this a bad thing that my toddler notices when I wear something other than t-shirts?


Well, we went to a game-here we are! UMT vs. Idaho State. UMT won.

Here we come Fairfield! We are going to my parent's house on Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Luke and Lacee said...

That's sweet that he noticed that you looked so cute! Yeah, about the Cat-Griz this weekend, Luke was a bit depressed! ~Lacee

Kimberly said...

Hey Megan & Bret! First off, I am soo sorry it took me forever to respond! I keep forgetting to save your address to our blog and keep having to search for it in my comments... Well, I've added your address now! Kade and Maggie are soo adorable! What good looking kids you guys have! How have you been?? We look forward to keeping in touch better, now that we have your blog. Glad to see you guys are alive and well! ~Kimberly & Kip

Romney Family said...

That is too funny!! My kids notice things like that too. Cute pic of you and Bret!!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

How funny and cute that Kade said that. I think kids notice alot more than we think they do! He has probably changed so much since we saw him last. Cute picture of you and Bret, did you highlight your hair? Have fun at your house for Thanksgiving. I SO wish we were going to be there!

Darcy said...

Thats funny, have a great week in Fairfield-- Perry is working so we wont be seeing you