Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another one...

Ok sorry, here is another tag


8 T.V. Shows I love to watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. Baby and Wedding story
4. Makeover shows
5. Rachael Ray's show
6. Iron Chef
7. I
8. Don't
8 Know, although I enjoy watching martha stewarts show every now and then

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Got too little of sleep
2. Read Leven Thumps
3. Picked up Bret from school and went to Albertsons
4. Went to the playgroup
5. WIC appointment-Maggie is 4 1/2 months old and weighs 16 lbs!!
6. Talked to my mom
7. Nursed-because that's what half the day is when you have a baby. plus a million diapers.
8. Cooked, ate, and cleaned up dinner

8 places I love to eat at:
1. Red Lobster
2. Olive Garden
3. Subway-it hits the spot sometimes
4. That sushi place around here...don't remember the name, but any good sushi place.
5. Home/here
6. My mom's house
7. Mongolian Grill
8. Macaroni Grill

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. THANKSGIVING at my parent's house
2. CHRISTMAS at Bret's parent's house
3. Seeing Twilight
4. Summer...Its just so HARD to keep Kade entertained inside all day!
5. Giving my parent's their christmas present-I think they will like it
6. Dinner
7. The weekend! Yay!
8. Kissing my kids when they wake up-they are so cute

8 things on my wishlist
1. bosch
2. food storage
3. For Bret's PhD to not last 6 years more
4. A nice BIG diaper bag that holds stuff for 2 kids.
5. Cute baby bedding for Maggie's crib (inherited from Kade)
6. A house with a yard (someday)
7. an apple corer like my moms
8. aaand, some moolah

8 people I tag ( i know I've seen this tag floating around so you don't have to do it if you already have)
1. Jinny
2. Melissa
3. Summer
4. Courtney
5. Dawn (or Nathan)
6. Darcy
7. Lacee
8. Lindsey

4 comments:

Jinny and Mick said...

Meg,
What's bosch? Am I a retard or what, tell me what it is?? I'll see you in a few weeks, I'm excited!

Ashley Wray said...

I hear you on the nursing thing, Reese is getting it down where she is pretty quick, but it's still a lot of time! Way to go, 16 pounds, you must be feeding her some good stuff! I think Reese might just be shy of 12 pounds at 3.5 months!
I like your tags so keep them coming!

Swensen Family said...

Tags are fun to read because you can see all of the things that you have in common with others. I like to watch a lot of what you do, so of the same wish items, etc. I am looking forward to the Holidays soon too. Wish we could sneak up to Montana though too!

Jenny said...

You like twilight, too?! I'm so glad that I found another friend who enjoys it too. I bought advance tickets already. :)