Sunday, October 19, 2008

Odds and Ends

So, I decided we needed some (cheap) Halloween decor and found how to make these little thingies on the internet. They are kinda cute. The trees are made out of paper grocery bags all twisted.

I love love this thing. We just got it and I was more excited about it than Kade. It's nice because we have a PLACE for all the little toys and we can actually ORGANIZE things! We went on a little hike a little while ago and Maggie looked so cute all bundled up. The funniest thing happeded last night as we bathed the kids. Maggie usually HATES baths, but the last few times I have sat her up and she does ok. Last night she started cracking up! She laughed a ton!! It was SO funny to hear her. By the time Bret got the camcorder she had quit-wouldn't ya know.
This boy loves to swing....forever.


10 comments:

Sarah said...

Little babies are so adorable all bundled up for winter. And I must say that baby giggles are the best as well.

Romney Family said...

What cute halloween stuff and yeah for a way to organize the toys. It always helps when you have a place to store them all!!! I love the picture of Kade in the swing!! Owen can swing for hours too.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Great idea for the decorations. The trees look really good! And for practically free! So where did you get the organizer? I agree, it is SO nice to have a place to put stuff, especially toys! That is a great picture of Kade swinging! Thanks for the call.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

I love the halloween decor. what web site did you find the instuctions on?

adorable pearsons said...

What cute tree's! You are so creative! We have a toy organizer too and I love it. It's so nice to sweep the toys up quickly! You're so cute!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

where did you get the bundling thing? And the toy thing? Just wanted to know!

Jess said...

Cute decorations!! And I love the storage thing. Things like that are sooo nice. I don't know how we end up with so many toys.....
Anyway, Kuna is about an hour from my parents' house! But we're not going home for Christmas this year :( We're staying here for Thanksgiving AND Christmas. Sad times! I wish I was going even more now, so that I could see you!!! Oh well...you'll have to let me know when you're in Texas, LOL. Anyway, it's good to hear from you, as always :)

Megs said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Kade is now!! And Maggie is adorable!! It's good to see that things are going well!!

Darcy said...

Cool trees, I never would of guessed what you made them from.

Jinny and Mick said...

That was a good idea for decorations, if those are the little Halloween pumpkin candies next to the trees, I love those things. Mick thinks they are nasty. I love the organizer, I want to get one, but the kids' bedroom is too small, it won't fit anywhere! So we have a big box with everything in it that fits under the crib! Babies look so cute bundled up, especially girls.