Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kade Moments


I want to remember the little things that Kade does or says. He quite often cracks us up!


·The other night when we were putting Kade to bed, we were halfway through his little routine and Bret and I were acting kind of goofy, and all of a sudden Kade decided he was sick of it and said, “Please nigh-night? Please?” I guess he was sick of our goofiness. So we put him to bed and he was happy to have us go.


· Our apartment is a little annoying to get to from the parking lot. It is around the backside of a big building so it takes a few minutes for Kade to walk the distance. Usually we have to remind him to come and keep walking, but one Sunday he was so hyper-happy about nursery that he was running everywhere. He happened to be ahead of us this time and suddenly halted to a stop, turned and said to us: “Come Mom, come Dad!”

· Kade is GREAT at praying with us most of the time. He folds his arms and tries to mimic all of what we say. One time while Bret was leading him in prayer and waiting for him to say it all, Kade randomly put in a thought of his own. “Be nice dad.” Maybe he thought Bret needed an extra reminder for the day!


He is really starting to try and put words together on his own and it is so funny to hear what comes out!

9 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

aww, so funny and cute! It is so funny to have your kids say and do fun things. It makes the day. Kade is sure growing up. Kason has started folding his arms through prayers and it's so cute. It sounds like Kade is doing little sentences now. I am excited to get the boys together again sometime.

The Daniel Gray Fam said...

I leave for MT on Friday. As in, this friday before conference. Daniel has to drill for three days straight and over night so I figured I would at least enjoy conference with other people. I am sure I will see you guys I will be there almost two weeks.

Romney Family said...

Kids always say the cutest and funniest things. I love getting great deals just like you!! I actually don't think I have ever spent full price on any clothes for either of my kids. I only shop the clearance racks. How great to be able to go to the farmer's market.

Jinny and Mick said...

Kids are so funny! When I write in my journal, it seems like the only thing that fills the pages are stories of what the kids say and do. They are so cute and sweet!

Sarah said...

So I am totally commenting on your previous post. I love good deals! It sure seems like you got some. How fun! Thanks for all your comments too, Megan. It's good to be able to stay in touch.

Swensen Family said...

Kade has such a funny little personality and is turning in to quite the little BOY! Wish we could see more of him it seems like everyone is changing so fast!!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

How cute can't wait till Addy starts saying stuff. i love yard sales too, you can always find sweet deals, and I found a bunch of clothes/shoes for addy for $4 total and I went to church the next day and a lady in our ward who always buys designer clothes for her daughter had her little girl in the same skirt i just found, I love great finds!!!!

Darcy said...

He sounds like hes a talker - cash doenst say much. He mostly does animal noises. Garage sale shopping is awesome! I love it to I am addicted, if I see a sign Perry knows he better pull over.

Summer said...

He has the prettiest eyes!