Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blessing Day Photos

We got back yesterday from our trip. We didn't end up going to Apgar because it was supposed to snow and be too cold. We did however, stay in a nice hotel and Kade got to swim in the pool. Levi had soccer games there in Kalispell so Bret came to pick me and the kids up. (that sounds weird to say still-"the kids") We had to leave earlier than I would have liked to because Bret had to speak at a baptism.

Here are some pics from last Sunday. Maggie's blessing was very nice and we were happy to have our family there. My mom made her dress for me when I was blessed and Maren was also blessed in it.


A few Family Pics, Kade was in dire need of a nap, so he got a little uncooperative


Aunt Mar Mar


Kade sitting happily in his own-sized seat


Both of our parents came. Christie, Tia and Hannah on his side, and Maren, Levi and Oliver on mine.


I thought this one was funny because he looks like such a little man in it


I love this one





Since last week was our anniversary and I didn't have any pics, here are 2 favorite:


14 comments:

Jinny and Mick said...

Meg,
Cute, cute pictures. Her dress is really cute. I'm definitely diggin Kade's tie. Maggie is getting big, I definitely get baby hungry when I look at pics of the little ones!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Cute pictures! Maggie is so cute. She has very pretty eyes. That is neat that she got to wear the dress you and Maren were blessed in.

Swensen Family said...

Wish we could have been there for you too! She does have really pretty eyes! She is such a cute little baby and even though I can see some of Kade in her...she is still all girl.

Sarah said...

Fun pics!

Liz said...

Maggie is soooo prety, and soooo sweet! And you are still as beautiful as you were on your wedding day!!

Romney Family said...

Your pics turned out great!!! How fun to have a bunch of Family there for the blessing!! That dress is so cute!! Your mom did a great job on it and how fun for maggie to wear your dress you wore and maren!!

Ashley Wray said...

Cute pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun and a lot of family! How fun that you got to go and stay with your family for a few days, I'm dying to get closer to my family! I never thought I'd want to live in Billings but now nothing would make me happier! Love the little dress!

A. Swensen said...

Maggie is so cute! What a beautiful dress!

Melissa said...

Loved the pictures. I can't fathom what it is like to have a little girl. I would prefer a sweet quiet one who never made any noise. I probably won't get it.

Elicia said...

Brett! What cute kids you have!!! I found you through someone else's blog, hope you don't mind. We recently blessed our daughter too :) Glad that all's well with you and yours. Drop by our blog sometime.

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

loved the story, thanks! maggie is adorable! How fun to get to see family!!! So how is it adapting to two?

Tracie said...

You have CUTE kids!! I guess you would have to though I guess...with as cute as the two of you are.

I need your address so I can send you an invite.

Summer said...

You guys make a beautiful family. And I love love love blessing dresses. I don't know why, but there's nothing like a little baby girl in one of those long frilly dresses. So sweet!

The Daniel Gray Fam said...

That dress looks really good for being over 20 years old. Maggie is growing so fast. She looks really good.