Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2 Months Old..Already?

Maggie was 2 months old a few days ago. She is such a good baby-it amazes me! She has such a laid back temperament (most the time, but hey, she is still a baby). I can set her down and she will be fine for long periods of time. She just sits there! Then when she is getting antsy to be picked up she goes crazy kicking her feet. She will stare at our eyes until we look at her and when she gets so much as a glance-she smiles away. She is quite a little smiler! She loves it when we simply hold her and coo back and forth with her. Her cry is so little and sweet sounding to us. Little girls are definitely sweet! I really like having a girl and never realized how much fun it would be. Maggie is still sleeping remarkably well. She wakes once around 4 or 5am then sleeps some more. Sometimes she will go all the way until 7am before she wakes. Of course there are those random not so great nights… Overall she is a great baby and we are all so happy she has joined our little family.





Lounging with Dad





Kisses for Maggie...


10 comments:

Whitney and David said...

Maggie is so adorable. She is so pretty and so sweet, you always have her dressed up so cute. I always wonder what it would be like to have a child just sit. Lucky girl. you deserve it!!!

Ashley Wray said...

She is a doll, I love that little dress you have her in, too cute! Yeah, so I totally bragged about Reese sleeping through the night the other day, and the last 2 nights she'e been up 2-3 times, so I totally jinxed myself! The time goes by way to fast doesn't it?

Swensen Family said...

She is such a pretty little girl! Wish we could be around more to see her personality. McKenzie has that same little dress and I loved it. When does Bret start up school again...maybe he already has?!

Dawn said...

Maggie is a little cutie! I am glad that she is still doing so well for you. Hopefully she keep that up! Hailey is doing okay at night. She only wakes up twice, but she is only 2 weeks so we will see what happens!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

CUTE pictures! I really like the ones of her in the dress at the beginning. I can't believe she is 2 months already! Her face looks so different than the last time we saw her. I'm glad she is doing so good.

Mark&Noelle Taylor Family said...

OMG I didn't even know you were expecting she is soooo cute I love her bows. and I love that your kids are so close you will love it. especially when they can just play with eachother and entertain eachother

Romney Family said...

she sure is growing up fast!! She is really cute!! I love the picture with Kade kissing her~how sweet!!!

Sarah said...

What a doll she is! You have so many cute girly clothes for her too. I realize how much I like girly clothes (like dressy ones) She sounds a lot like Ella with her sleeping habits: isn't it great?! Baby girls are so fun.

The Daniel Gray Fam said...

Cute, what a sweet little girl. Amazing how much they change in a few months

Courtney said...

oh my gosh, what a cutie! and also, how lucky that she is sleeping so much and that she sits by herself. Noah is sleeping pretty well, but man, the kid will not sit by himself, he has to be held constantly- he's been so spoiled, he has so many people around that everyone wants to hold him. So, I'm in for a treat next week when I am in Arkansas by myself- I wonder if I will get anything done!!!