4 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I love love love back massages and beg my husband to give them to me… a little too often I think.
- I like to sing and play the piano, even though I’m not great at either one.
- I like pretty much everything there is to eat-not picky
- I almost got hanged by the rope tow at a ski resort when I was around 10(?). My scarf wrapped around the rope and when I went to get off it yanked me back and onto the ground and dragged me up the hill. People were yelling at the worker-person to shut it off but he couldn’t hear. I was getting close to the part of the tow where it wraps around and heads back down-so I would have been cut off at the neck. Then somehow (The Lord watching over me) it shut off. I started to black out and then our bishop who was skiing too came and lifted me up and I came back. I didn’t want to ski for a long time afterwards, but now I love it…just watch your scarves on the rope tow!
4 Places I Go Over And Over:
- The Park
- The swing set outside in our complex
4 People That E-Mail Me:
- Babytobee.com…Does that count as a person?
- I hardly email anymore-its all on facebook and blogging that I talk to people, so sadly I have no one to fill the last spot unless I count all the adds I get in my email from JCpenny and Old Navy…
4 Of My Favorite Foods:
- Goodwitches-Weird yet very yummy!
- Ice cream of the creamiest nature
- Fruit and Veggies- I love everything
- Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house-SEAFOOD!
4 Places I'd Love To Be:
- Fairfield, MT
- Spain-so Bret can show me around his mission
- Bear Lake-I have heard so much about it from people going there this summer that it brings back memories of when I went there and I would LOVE to go back!
- Hawaii would be nice.
4 Movies I Watch Over And Over:
- White Christmas-(every Christmas season)
- The Sound of Music-not that often, but it is something I have watched quite a few times.
- Phantom of the Opera
- Finding Nemo-for the boys I babysat when I was young and also we borrowed it for a while from my parents and Kade liked it a lot too.
4 People I'm Tagging:
1- Enjoying time with my Husband and Kids, and also being with any other family
2- Listening to the rain and watching thunderstorms (I know it’s the same as you Jess, but I have always loved doing this too!)
3- Holding and cuddling my sweet, innocent and lovable baby girl
1- Losing someone that I love
2- To not be able to do a good enough job as I would like to with raising my kids.
3- Umm, that Barak Obama will be President…
1- To be closer to the Spirit
2- To raise good kids and be a good example to them
3- Exercise more!
2- Scrapbooking-when I can-which is never since I had Maggie! Hopefully soon I’ll get back around to it.
3- Finding recipes for dinner- I look through my cookbooks/magazines over and over.
SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1- I was homeschooled/private schooled. I also played on a basketball and volleyball team in Christian league and loved it.
2- I would rather clean the bathroom than the kitchen
3- I really enjoy cooking when I have something to cook with. I tell Bret that someday, when we have money to buy fun ingredients, I am going to cook really good, exciting foods. For now, our menu is quite repetitive!