Thursday, July 31, 2008
Posted by Linford Family at 3:32 PM
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
4 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I love love love back massages and beg my husband to give them to me… a little too often I think.
- I like to sing and play the piano, even though I’m not great at either one.
- I like pretty much everything there is to eat-not picky
- I almost got hanged by the rope tow at a ski resort when I was around 10(?). My scarf wrapped around the rope and when I went to get off it yanked me back and onto the ground and dragged me up the hill. People were yelling at the worker-person to shut it off but he couldn’t hear. I was getting close to the part of the tow where it wraps around and heads back down-so I would have been cut off at the neck. Then somehow (The Lord watching over me) it shut off. I started to black out and then our bishop who was skiing too came and lifted me up and I came back. I didn’t want to ski for a long time afterwards, but now I love it…just watch your scarves on the rope tow!
4 Places I Go Over And Over:
- The Park
- The swing set outside in our complex
4 People That E-Mail Me:
- Babytobee.com…Does that count as a person?
- I hardly email anymore-its all on facebook and blogging that I talk to people, so sadly I have no one to fill the last spot unless I count all the adds I get in my email from JCpenny and Old Navy…
4 Of My Favorite Foods:
- Goodwitches-Weird yet very yummy!
- Ice cream of the creamiest nature
- Fruit and Veggies- I love everything
- Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house-SEAFOOD!
4 Places I'd Love To Be:
- Fairfield, MT
- Spain-so Bret can show me around his mission
- Bear Lake-I have heard so much about it from people going there this summer that it brings back memories of when I went there and I would LOVE to go back!
- Hawaii would be nice.
4 Movies I Watch Over And Over:
- White Christmas-(every Christmas season)
- The Sound of Music-not that often, but it is something I have watched quite a few times.
- Phantom of the Opera
- Finding Nemo-for the boys I babysat when I was young and also we borrowed it for a while from my parents and Kade liked it a lot too.
4 People I'm Tagging:
1- Enjoying time with my Husband and Kids, and also being with any other family
2- Listening to the rain and watching thunderstorms (I know it’s the same as you Jess, but I have always loved doing this too!)
3- Holding and cuddling my sweet, innocent and lovable baby girl
1- Losing someone that I love
2- To not be able to do a good enough job as I would like to with raising my kids.
3- Umm, that Barak Obama will be President…
1- To be closer to the Spirit
2- To raise good kids and be a good example to them
3- Exercise more!
2- Scrapbooking-when I can-which is never since I had Maggie! Hopefully soon I’ll get back around to it.
3- Finding recipes for dinner- I look through my cookbooks/magazines over and over.
SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1- I was homeschooled/private schooled. I also played on a basketball and volleyball team in Christian league and loved it.
2- I would rather clean the bathroom than the kitchen
3- I really enjoy cooking when I have something to cook with. I tell Bret that someday, when we have money to buy fun ingredients, I am going to cook really good, exciting foods. For now, our menu is quite repetitive!
Posted by Linford Family at 5:27 PM
Sunday, July 13, 2008
By the way, this dress Maggie has on was given to her by her Aunt Christena and it is my FAVORITE dress. I think it is so cute! Girl clothes are so fun to have!
Some kids started a fire on the mountain by the University. It was right by the ‘M’ that is on the mountain and has burned a little under 400 acres. It was kinda crazy to see it because it is so close to us. We took some pics of the whole thing from our apartment lawn.
Posted by Linford Family at 7:34 PM