Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pregnant Photo





Ok, so apparently some of you want to see a pregnant photo. Well, I finally decided to give into peer pressure/husband pressure and post a photo online for the whole world to see. For those of you who saw me during my previous pregnancy, you will remember how LaRgE my belly swelled and also how it had the distinctive shape of a BASKETBALL. Well this time’s not so different from the last, other than the fact that the basketball shape is a slight bit more pronounced. I have actually had more than a few friends and strangers alike tell me that my belly looks just like a basketball. I have had some even accuse me of stuffing a basketball under my shirt! The nerve! So feel free to judge whether or not it ACTUALLY looks like a basketball.



(Oh, disregard the glasses-they are Bret’s new glasses that I was just messing around with.)

9 comments:

Swensen Family said...

Megan, that photo of you is cute...I think that you really do look good in glasses. How have you been feeling lately? I'll keep you posted about when I go to another quarter sale. Hang in there!

Lindsey~Isaac~Kason said...

Cute picture Megan. I like the glasses too. And last time I saw you (which wasn't that long ago) you really didn't look big. Have fun saturday.

Sarah said...

you are so hilarious; thanks for the laughs.

Jess said...

haha, people would always say that to me too. You know, your stomach does kind of resemble a basketball. Maybe it's just the lighting in that particular picture :) Hope you're feeling great!

Liz said...

Good luck giving birth!! :) You're one cute pregnant lady!

Luke and Lacee said...

Yep, it definately looks like a basketball! ~Lacee

Ashley said...

It's the spitting image of a basketball actually! And I really thought you were super cute prego with Cade. You're all belly and teeny everywhere else! I think those glasses look cute on you too!

Jonathan Baird said...

Megan,
Cute basketball, but move it out of the way, will ya? I wanna see you pregnant for real. I've never seen you pregnant before.

Pretty please?

Even though I can't see your belly, you are an adorably cute expecting momma. My cute, cute cousin.

adorable pearsons said...

I hope you don't think that counts- I still want a pregnant pic :)! However you are so stinking beautiful! Really, glasses or not- you are just so pretty. I do remember you pregnant and you are even more adorable with a little basketball down your shirt :)